The weight of checked baggage is subject to our conditions limitations and you will be required to pay a charge for carriage of baggage in excess of the permitted Free Baggage Allowance. However, the maximum weight per piece of luggage should not exceed 32kg.
On Business Class, you are allowed 2 pieces of hand luggage - either garment bags or overnight bags measuring no more than 18"x14"x6" (46x36x20 cm) weighing no more than 7kg each or any combination of the two.
On Economy Class, you are allowed one piece of hand luggage bag measuring no more than 18"x14"x6" (46x36x20 cm) and weighing no more than 7kg.
Hand-luggage facilities and overhead racks are available on all aircraft. Airbus A330 and A340 aircraft are facilitated with closets for hanging jackets and coats.
The use of mobile telephones, portable televisions, CD players, radios and other similar electronic equipment are prohibited as they can interfere with the aircraft's navigational equipment. There is no restriction on the use of other items such as personal stereos, electronic calculators or hearing aids.
Please carry all valuables with you when you leave the aircraft at transit stops, and be sure that you have all your belongings, including overhead luggage, when you disembark at your final destination.
Free Carry-on Items
In addition to your hand luggage the following items will be accepted as free carry-on items:
- One lady's handbag, purse or pocket book
- One overcoat, wrap or blanket
- One umbrella or walking stick
- One small camera or one pair of binoculars
- Infant's food for in-flight consumption together with infant's toiletries and disposable items such as nappies
- An infant's carrying basket or fully collapsible stroller
Medicines and toiletries, such as hairsprays, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol, which are required by passengers for their journey, can be taken on board.
Note: Please check with your Ticketing Agent with regard to restrictions on countries where LAGS (Liquids, Aerosols and Gels ) carried in passenger hand luggage are implemented.
The following items may not be taken on board the Airline:
- Briefcases and attache cases with installed alarm devices
- Compressed gases such as butane, oxygen, propane, aqua-lung cylinders
- Corrosives such as acids, alkalis and wet cell batteries
- Etiologic agents such as bacteria and viruses
- Explosives, munitions, ammunition, fireworks and firearms, replicas of weapons, daggers, flick knives or other offensive looking articles
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter or heater fuels, matches and easily ignitable articles
- Radioactive materials, oxidizing materials such as bleaching powder, peroxides
- Poisons such as arsenic, cyanides, insecticides, weed-killers
- Other dangerous articles such as mercury, magnetized material and offensive or irritating materials